The Latest version of our Product Manager has now been released and is packed full of new features and options that I'm sure you'll find beneficial. With all these new features, your task of managing your own website just got a whole lot easier.
New Features Include
- Photo Gallery Included. Yes The Product Manager now incorporates our Product Gallery (PGal-02) to allow the inclusion of any number of photos you wish to display for that product.
- File / Image Manager Included. Utilising this application will allow you to manage all the photos and files that you wish to display for each product. You can also add descriptions for any photo or file. The ability to manage your photos and files is also much easier now. It's very easy to upload new files or delete existing ones.
- File Download Manager. The Product Manager will automatically detect if you upload files for this product. These files could be brochures, manuals, spreadsheets etc. Once a file has been detected it automatically runs the File Download Manager that will include the link for people to click on. You no longer have to worry about adding the links yourself.
- Shopping Cart. This has been integrated aswell, so any product that you have assigned for Online Ordering can have a shopping cart (add to cart) included in the display.
- Quantity In Stock. This is now supported and can be displayed for each product in one of 4 different ways. You can also list which stores (or outlets) this product is available from and you can include notes about what items you have in stock (such as colour or size etc.)
- New Design layout for products. This new layout idea will allow you to include more content and details for each product much easier as the Product Manager now handles the layout and positioning of this information on the web page. There are 3 new methods of displaying information. You can have full control, partial control, or you can let the Product Manager do what it does best and handle everything for you.
- Product Dimensions. Each product can now have its dimensions entered, such as weight, height, length etc. and using this information the Freight Manager can be used to help calculate freight quotes at time of checkout. This is when using the shopping cart. Freight Manager is sold separately.
This is just some of the new features. to read more, please visit the The Product Managers Web Page